Basic Job Information
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 2 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Kailali 1 , Surkhet 1|
|Offered Salary||:||As per organization’s policy|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Jun. 30, 2022 23:55 (2 weeks, 1 day from now)|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 2 years|
|Major area of Responsibilities||· Planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the district level project activities.
· Counseling to students for better educational attainment.
· Support for scholarship and materials distribution to the identified students as per the guidelines of project.
· Provide relevant information to the SPO for planning, budgeting and reporting.
· Support SPO for implementation of project activities in the field level.
· Build relationship with local level partners, schools, local authorities.
· Coordination and liaison with local level stakeholders and key actors for necessary support and smooth implementation of project activities.
· Collect information to produce life story and testimony of students in coordination with SPO.
· Home visits of persons with disable students and partner school visit to support to support them quality education service delivery.
· Support to update the profile of studentfor scholarship distribution.
· Any other work deemed necessary for the project.
|Qualification and Experience||· Bachelor level in development studies, education or equivalent.
· At least two year working experience in reputed organization in development sector.
· Experience in disability related organizations will be an added value.
|Skills, Attitude and Behaviour||· Good interpersonal skills, a commitment to work with others in a cross culture, multi-disciplinary team and community.
· Flexibility and openness to learn and change.
· Pro-active attitude and behavior.
· Computer skills of handling Word, Excel, email and internet. Active listening and effective questioning skills.
· Commitment and support to achieve FL vision, mission, strategic objectives and process for community empowerment on disability rights.
· Good writing and documentation skills, both Nepali and English languages.
· Honesty, integrity, politeness and respectable behavior.
· Be a member to report, propose and bring issues related to programs.
· Maintain high confidentiality of all the individual information of target students and persons with disability.
|Decision making||· Contribute and support the FL management team for decision making process as a team member of education support program.|
Qualified and eligible persons with disability, women candidates and those from disadvantaged backgrounds are highly encouraged to submit their personal resumes and testimonials with an application at the following address.
Forward Looking 01-5010730/5010523 E-mail: email@example.com\ firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process. The organization reserves the right to accept or reject any/all applications without assigning any reason.